Sign in to follow this  
tikur_anebesa

Fenix A320 performance calculator

8 minutes ago, SKEWR said:

@tikur_anebesa

@Bobsk8

Not a huge deal, but I'd still like to know why it isn't working. 

My guess you are missing one or more steps when setting up your flight.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

On 6/7/2022 at 10:49 AM, Bobsk8 said:

My guess you are missing one or more steps when setting up your flight.

Agreed, not a big deal.  Can't be missing steps, after all the data is entered, I can simply switch the sim settings and redo the calculation, and it only works when set in kg,meters......   as soon as you change your setting to lbs, ft....and recalculate the performance, I don't get the retraction speeds.  

i7-107000KF | 32 GB DDR4 SDRAM | MSI Z491-A-PRO | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 | 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB | MSI M370 1TB | Windows 11 Pro | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke and Bravo Throttle | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | 32” LG GSM7750 HDR 4K monitor | 2x 27” ASUS MX279 monitors

16 minutes ago, tikur_anebesa said:

Agreed, not a big deal.  Can't be missing steps, after all the data is entered, I can simply switch the sim settings and redo the calculation, and it only works when set in kg,meters......   as soon as you change your setting to lbs, ft....and recalculate the performance, I don't get the retraction speeds.  

This is the same problem I have.

1 hour ago, Viper714 said:

This is the same problem I have.

If using lbs or KG , and simbrief, make sure simbrief is set to the same thing your aircraft is set to. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310