Sign in to follow this  
Guest mz-cd

FSinn and Co Pilot

Can anyone help me.I only have FSX on my system.[Which is running very well]But after installing FSinn and Co Pilot FSX will not run?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you're using FSInn1.2 and FSCopilot1.6 which work well on fs9 you will have trouble.You need to download FSInn1.3Beta and FSCopilot1.7Beta.I tried to update my .Net to Ver 2 for installation of these Betas, but unfortunately my upgrade won't work (Yes it's a legal copy :-))so I can't say how well they work.Because FSInn1.2 and FSCopilot1.6 install will put the unusable dll in fsx and I didn't want to lose vatsim, I've kept fs9 as is and I've renamed the fsx/modules/FSCopilot.dll as FSCopilot.dll.offI'm not an expert, just somebody who's had he same problem as you.

Many Thanks for your help.I will give it a go.Regards

Many thanks for your reply. I have in fact downloaded and installed both of these.And they work fine although they do give a hit on frame rates and couse shimmering,but nothing too bad.Unfortunately I cannot as yet get any atc communication but remember seeing something about it in the FSinn forum so will need to check up, on this.Once again thanks for your help.Regards.

>Try the new stable BETA versions for FSX (and SP1) >>FSCopilot 1.7 Beta 2 Build 3 >&>FSInn 1.3 Beta 2 Build 3>>follow this link to d/l the BETAs>>http://www.mcdu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4363%3Cbr%3E>>These new versions work perfect for me with SP1>>I have FS9 and FSX SP1 (on different partitions). Will FSCopilot 1.7 Beta 2 Build 3 work for my FS9?Thanks,Dirk.