Sign in to follow this  
Paul J

Anyone working on a 727 panel for FSX?

Guest B52Drivr

Hello all, Was just wondering if anyone was working on a freeware 727 type panel for FSX?I've loaded the Dreamfleet 727 and it flies very well in FSX, however, as we all know, the panel doesn't work at all.Anyone out there doing anything on this?

Hi Clay,Paul Golding appears to be working on an update of the Dreamfleet 727 for FSX:http://forums.flightsim.com/dc/dcboard.php...g_id=7203&page=There may a bit of a wait yet, but I'm sure it will be worth it!

[body][p class="1MainBody" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; LINE-HEIGHT: normal"][b style='mso-bidi-font-weight:normal'][i style='mso-bidi-font-style: normal'][span style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'"]Best

Guest B52Drivr

Thanks Ken, However, I speak to Paul on a regular basis thru e mail . . . as I was one of the 727 beta testers and will be also for the FSX version.Knowing that, I have been led to believe it will be quite a wait . . .hence wanting to know if someone like RP or a like talent has thought of having a go at it for the 727. The aircraft flies very well in FSX, but alas, no panel. I couldn't design a panel if my life depended upon it, however I know all the bitmaps and such will work, just the gauges would need FSX updating . . . or that is what I have been led to believe.Anyone else on this subject?Best,Clay

Well, Clay - it's a tradegy, isn't it? Paul's 727 is the one and only airliner I flew in FS9, along with FSNav and FS Passengers. . I'm really disappointed that it's not even close to being released. I haven't flown a single airliner since October last year. I did try it once, and there were so many switches, knobs, etc., that didn't work. . it was unusable.If you have ANY influence with Paul - do your best to get him working at it: this was too good an aeroplane to lose.Regards,

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.