Sign in to follow this  
LionAir

Newbie - Pilot2ATC needs English language pack...

Goodday all,

I'm thinking of trying/purchase Pilot2ATC but there is one thing I'm a little confused about and so I hope someone can help me out....

In the manual is written that I need to install the English language pack.

Is this mean that I have to change my native language of my whole Windows 10 on my PC to English or do I have only add these language package outside my basic native language so that my native Windows 10 stays as it is

Thanks for clarifying and have a nice day

kind regards,

Hi,

the installation of English Language pack is needed to let Pilot2Atc work correctly. You also have English display language in windows be active during language training. But as my experience is, for the normal usage of Pilot2atc, it's not necessary to have English language be active as windows display language.

So for me, english language pack is installed but for using P2A and X-Plane / MSFS I use german display language (Anzeigesprache) as active language, because german is my native language.

I hope this info is helpfull for you.

Kind regards,
Peter

Windows: Microsoft Windows (R) 10 Pro, Hardware:  Intel i9-10900K,  32GB DDR4 Ram,  GTX 1080,  SSD M2 512GB (System),  SSD M2 1TB (Data), 
Software:  X-Plane 11.51, Pilot2ATC v2.6.2.3_r2, MSFS2020 

Hallo Peter,

Thanks for your reply (unfo I have another same treath open....)

I have tried to install some other language packages but in mine W10 pro it don't work as it needs I'm afraid. (I can not even change my Windows display language - it's greyed out)

So, for myself I find this setup to complicated (I am not a pc-expert) and therefore I am scary to ruin my Windows setup (I need my native (dutch) language for my profession) 

But many thanks for your input but I am afraid to have a look to other solutions for my ATC

cheers,