Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

learning destination no working...

Hello.

I have started PSXT, checked on the "learn destination" and after, started Learning tool. The destination is GCFV. Even if there is now a lot of planes landing and taking off, the learner tool always says: updates 0, and "no traffic data received", but my "realtraffic tool" is working very well. i have real traffic on the PSXT now.

i have the proffessional license of realtraffic and MSFS.

could you help me?

Does the Learner tool says learn destination mode? Did it copy the GCFV destination from PSXT_MSFS?

for example, i have made another flight now: from GCFV to GCTS and the learner says GCTS. But, unfortunatley, its always on yellow (while realtraffic and littlenav map where showing many planes landing and taking off this destination). 

So there is something that doesnt work. 

For example, now im flying to LEZL. This is the capture of Learner and PSXT. It says traffic stream on yellow, but realtraffic, and also flightradar24 show activity on LEZL. 

Captura.jpg

Edited by abranpuko

Most likely there is no ground traffic with ADSB transponders on at LEZL. If you switch off Real only in Learner, you may see (real=false) updates made in the LEZL.xml airport file.

EDIT: From your screen shots It looks there is nothing wrong with my programs.

Fly EHAM with destination EDDF and you will se it will work (also with real only checked).

Edited by kiek

30 minutes after my last post, the learner has only update 1 ai plane, but in LEZL a lot of planes have landed and taken off.

look at this:

Captura2.jpg

Yes but landed and takeoff does not necessaraly  mean an update. Switch off real only.

And FlightRadar24 is not the source...

Edited by kiek

3 hours ago, kiek said:

Yes but landed and takeoff does not necessaraly  mean an update. Switch off real only.

And FlightRadar24 is not the source...

Ok thank you. 

Flightradar24 and realtraffic data were my source:)

1 hour ago, abranpuko said:

Ok thank you. 

Flightradar24 and realtraffic data were my source:)

I meant FlightRadar24 is not the source for RT.