Sign in to follow this  
Lorby_SI

AxisAndOhs 2.32 b34 released

Hello @ll,

AAO version 2.32 b34 has been uploaded to the shops just now. It should have been deployed on SimMarket already. On JustFlight it will take longer, I got a note of absence from my contact there. I am hoping that somebody else will jump in.

Here is the changelog:

- Change: Direct assignment of variables to axis.
- Change: Added dialogs to edit Templates and Configurations, and the option to replace controllers in that scope
- Change: Added button to save database
- Change: increased number of automated backups to 6
- Change: Added option to lock the GUI to prevent accidental changes
- Change: added option to bring AAO window(s) to front (not persisted)
- Change: Axis Min and Max can be set on the GUI control in advanced mode
- Change: FIPs: further code unification regarding RPN script and value handling (Desktop, Web and Saitek FIPs)
- Change: FIPs: Added Airport, VOR, NDB, Waypoint, Traffic display to MFD/ND Desktop/Web FIP gauge
- Change: FIPs: Added data stream for Aerosoft CRJ CDUs (WebFMC)
- Change: FIPs: Desktop FIP Layouts can be locked
- Change: FIPs: Button to reload a DesktopFip
- Change: Voice recognition: Added option to trigger voice recognition PTT by voice...
- Change: Voice recognition: built-in numeric recognizer
- Change: Voice recognition: added LVars with current state and phrase
- Change: RPN: Added option to read the result of script calculations using the "(S:" prefix
- Change: RPN: Parser no longer filtering out spaces (string handling).
- Change: RPN: added "mod" operator for modulo
- Change: RPN: option to run one shot autoscripts when the aircraft is unloaded
- Change: RPN: a scriptfile with flow control can be exectued multiple times in parallel now
- Change: RPN: added option to use other scripts for calculations with the "(S:" prefix
- Change: MSFS: added AAO Web FIP in-game panel (available on the website)
- Change: MSFS: Added generic reverser axis option

- Bugfix: RPN: EXECBAT not working
- Bugfix: RPN: single if{ leaves a 0 on the stack
- Bugfix: RPN: red/green LED had trouble processing macro definitions
- Bugfix: WebFIPs: size is wrong when a new WebFIP is added
- Bugfix: Catching exceptions around Windows clipboard access to prevent app shutdown
- Bugfix: Saitek BIP config dialog not saving changes

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

LORBY-SI

I would like to take the opportunity to explain some of the changes:

• "Direct assignment of variables" means, that you no longer have to take a detour through RPN scripting to create a direct link between a physical lever and an internal variable. That may be useful especially in MSFS where many things can be operated with LVars (light potentiometers or even condition levers)
  • "Button to save database": normally AAO saves the internal database when you shut the app down. With this button you can save it at any point in time
  • A big improvement is the VoiceRecognition Status Desktop/Web FIP, that you can get on the AxisAndOhs Weebly website. It shows what AAO is picking up, complete with a meter to show the microphone volume level
  • The MSFS in-game panel is another useful feature. It can be used to display the Desktop/Web FIPs inside the simulator. That will be most useful in VR.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Oh, and all of the freeware WebFMCs plus the PFD/ND FIPs from the AAO website have been updated, in case you are using those. 

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Hi I am trying to update my AAO's but I have forgotten my password. How can I recover this please?

6 hours ago, T92569 said:

Hi I am trying to update my AAO's but I have forgotten my password. How can I recover this please?

There is no password with the AAO retail version. Only the ZIP download of the DEMO version is password protected (to fool the Weebly virus scanner).

To update the retail AAO, go to the shop where you bought it and download the new version from there.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI