Sign in to follow this  
caheyne

airport parameters

What a great piece of software! Thanks.

I do have a question though on the airport parameters. %Park is standard at 35%, if for instance set it to 0% there will be only planes parked when they're really there and if I set it to 100% all gates and parking spots will be occupied with real traffic and the rest will be filled up with Ai planes, am I correct?

Caesar

2 hours ago, caheyne said:

What a great piece of software! Thanks.

I do have a question though on the airport parameters. %Park is standard at 35%, if for instance set it to 0% there will be only planes parked when they're really there and if I set it to 100% all gates and parking spots will be occupied with real traffic and the rest will be filled up with Ai planes, am I correct?

Hi,

Indeed. But it also depends on how many different airlines/types/liveries you have. If you set static_live_matchig depth at 3, you will see good matches only, but a lot of gates will be empty. If you set it to 8 you may see a livery at every gate, but there will be a lot of "strange animals" .

You also have to let PSXT learn the airport first, or take one of the airport files from my site.

Nico

P.S. I'm glad you like it, please tell your sim-friends.