Sign in to follow this  
sunbeam60

Yoke/joysticks for European hands?

Hi all,

spacer.png

I've been using the T.16000M Thrustmaster joystick, TWCS throttle and TFRP pedals. They've been serving me fine.

I've been considering moving to the Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, but I can't touch one before buying so thought I'd ask for advice here.

The Thrustmaster is sized for massive hands ... like I'm 12, using my dad's tools 🙂

I can use them, but feels a bit like the original Xbox controller, where every button is just 0.5cm too far away.

I'm an average European, about 180 cm (5'11''), with normal sized hands and from the looks of it, the Honeycomb is equally sized for bigger hands.

Are there any smaller yokes out there? Or anyone who can directly compare the Thrustmaster and the Honeycomb?

I got VKB SCG and it's head buttons are also about 5mm too tall for me, but a 5mm foam pad I stick on the wrist support solved it all. I don't even need to start my 3D painter

I've got a Fulcrum One yoke, which is designed and manufactured in the UK. I am a 183cm Dutch guy and the yoke fits me quite well.
Fulcrum has its own support forums here so you can ask the developer himself about anything you want to know about it.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5