Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

Issues with rotary speed plus question of Linda & Fsuipc

First off im experiencing issues with altitude knob it gets stuck does not move well in cockpit or mcp.

Hdg waay too slow on the changes

Spd, way too fast not synced. 

Lastly what is the major difference of having linda as well as fsuipc, i was told fsuipc does it all, but need clarity, i cant test seeing i have above issues.

Any help greatly appreciated

Which Flt Sim, LINDA, FSUIPC and aircraft module versions are you referring to? What VRI MCP do you have?

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

There are possible issues with the MCP knob functions. A new version has been released on Github which I have not fully tested yet.

FSUIPC7 is best for axes but cannot call LINDA functions. LINDA is better for buttons, switches and MCP knobs. However, for MSFS I am using the MSFS control functions for my Thrustmaster A320 joystick and throttles.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

5 hours ago, ScotFlieger said:

There are possible issues with the MCP knob functions. A new version has been released on Github which I have not fully tested yet.

FSUIPC7 is best for axes but cannot call LINDA functions. LINDA is better for buttons, switches and MCP knobs. However, for MSFS I am using the MSFS control functions for my Thrustmaster A320 joystick and throttles.

I may have a mismatch of a substring for my downloaded livery, i wonder if thats the problem, where do i rename it so it can match up. One of my planes works pretty well compared to new livery

12 minutes ago, flightsimmer747 said:

I may have a mismatch of a substring for my downloaded livery, i wonder if thats the problem, where do i rename it so it can match up. One of my planes works pretty well compared to new livery

There is a setting in FSUIPC7.INI required to stop the livery mismatch with the FBW A320. I can’t reminder it off the top of my head but refer to the FBW module comments and FSUIPC documentation.

EDIT Found it - Edit FSUIPC7.INI to add the entry UseAirLocForProfiles=Yes under the [General] block

Edited by ScotFlieger

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

16 minutes ago, ScotFlieger said:

There is a setting in FSUIPC7.INI required to stop the livery mismatch with the FBW A320. I can’t reminder it off the top of my head but refer to the FBW module comments and FSUIPC documentation.

EDIT Found it - Edit FSUIPC7.INI to add the entry UseAirLocForProfiles=Yes under the [General] block

Got in the wasm.ini thanks

So the knobs seem to get stuck when rotating rather strange, no way i can fly like this. Digits not syncing or delayed

9 hours ago, ScotFlieger said:

So i may have resolved something i changed usb port and the altitude works properly oddly. Sod and hdg still a non synced mess

I assume you have the latest FBW LINDA module 3.1.3. I found no issues with the sync-ing of any of the FCU values using the MCP2 or MCP2A with the virtual cockpit. As with all MCP1 users I cannot guarantee that it will work correctly with this obsolete hardware as I am unable to test the software with it.

There can be a delay issue with MSFS where FSUIPC7/WASM are slow to initially respond to any inputs. If you are careful with turning the knobs they should be correct. If they go out of sync then the display should update after one second.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hmmm the latest i have is FlyByWire Airbus A32NX for MSFS 2020 v1.0.3 (7 Apr 2022)

looking for module 3.1.3

edit unable to find never heard of this one 

Edited by flightsimmer747

Is there any other way or a module that does it all some switches like fd switch does not work spd & hdg is not syncing im about to throw this puece if hardware out the window like i did with cdu 2 panel nothing seems to work.

I must be the only one with outdated equipment.

Guess ill use the mouse in the cockpit.