Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

Throttletek

Just curious if anyone out there is using the Throttletek flightbox with the Fenix and if so, what are your thoughts?  It is pretty expensive so I thought I would see if you are all enjoying it.  Was it hard to get it set up, how long did it take to receive it, etc?

https://throttletek.com/

Edited by Zimmerbz

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

Anyone using this?

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

Don't own the flightbox.

But I 've had throttletek products in the past (and even had a unit returned due to shipping damage, no hazzle from Throttletek).

Roberto, the owner,  is a genuine good guy and has been around for 15years or so.

Just watch out for shipping and customs costs (and taxes!)

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , Turbocharged, EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40NG+tdi / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

52 minutes ago, SAS443 said:

Don't own the flightbox.

But I 've had throttletek products in the past (and even had a unit returned due to shipping damage, no hazzle from Throttletek).

Roberto, the owner,  is a genuine good guy and has been around for 15years or so.

Just watch out for shipping and customs costs (and taxes!)

How easy is the ordering process?  It looks like they only accept wire transfers and I've never done that before.  

Was not a problem with Trottletek to setup the transfer.

But when I bought a yoke from another manufacturer and wired them the money, my bank actually paused the transaction and called me to verify the transfer of funds and asked what kind of company the seller was and how I intended to use their product. Not sure why to be honest. It was a legit hardware re-seller in the UK...

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , Turbocharged, EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40NG+tdi / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |