Sign in to follow this  
Peter_Cove

Non Existent SID

Hi,

I am trying to use Pilot2ATC for a flight from Wellington International NZWN to Christchurch NZCH. The flight was generated in Simbrief and loaded into Pilot2ATC using the FP Imprt button on the upper RH side. I put in my Simbrief ID and the current flight was found. However, on loading the FP, instead of putting the Simbrief SID Pola5A it instead loaded SID DAMBO9 which does not feature in the Navigraph listed SIDs for NZWN.  No idea why it would ignore the Simbrief SID. Navigraph FMS is updated for Pilot2ATC latest version.

I am using the 2.6.3.2 Public Beta 8K version of Pilot2ATC.

Hope you can steer me straight.

Cheers

Peter Coveney

https://fs2crew.com/banners/ugcx_banner.png

Sorted. Same problem as another user who had an incorrect folder assigned in Navigraph FMS Manager for Pilot2ATC. Dave's advice to check the AIRAC cycle on the top left of the main page had me pointed in the right direction. All good now.

Peter

https://fs2crew.com/banners/ugcx_banner.png