Sign in to follow this  
Jive1

Problems in MSFS

Please, help me! Als ik mijn MSFS wil starten dan loopt het program slechts tot aan het scherm "program starten" en daarna valt alles stil op het zwarte scherm met rechts onderaan dat halve cirkeltje dat normaal moet draaien, maar dat nu stil blijft staan. Dat kan zo  enkele minuten tot tiental minuten duren en dan gaat het programma soms door, soms maar niet altijd, en dan moet ik herstarten. PC herstarten helpt niet. Als het doorgaat dan kan ik vliegplan maken, en doorgaan tot "klaar om te vliegen" en dan valt het beeld helemaal weg en moet ik herstarten. Het zou kunnen te maken hebben met  Nvidia, want de eerste maal, enkele weken geleden, dat ik zoiets merkte was dat blijkbaar omdat er iets haperde met de software van Nvidia 522.25. Als ik de Nvidia geupdated had was de fout schijnbaar weg? Maar nadien vercsheen het weer en telkens als ik Nvidia update, was de fout eerst weg, maar kwam steeds terug. Ik heb ondertussen mijn MSFS zeker 10 à 15 keren opnieuw geïnstallerd, omdat ik dacht dat ik daar ergebs fouten zou gemaakt hebben, maar dat heeft niets geholpen, telkens was die fout er weer. Het is varierend, niet steeds exact hetzelfde, maar de laatste weken heb ik niet serieus meer kunnen vliegen omdat ik dus niet meer deftig kan starten. Please, weet iemand een oplossing?

Please, help me! When I want to start my MSFS, the program only runs as far as the "start program" screen and then everything comes to a standstill on the black screen with, at the bottom right, that little half circle that should normally be running, but which now remains still. This can take several minutes to ten minutes and then sometimes the program continues, sometimes but not always, and then I have to restart. PC restart does not help. If it continues then I can make flight plan, and continue until "ready to fly" and then the image completely drops and I have to reboot. It could be related to Nvidia, because the first time, several weeks ago, that I noticed something like this was apparently because something was faltering with the Nvidia 522.25 software. When I updated the Nvidia the error was seemingly gone? But afterwards it appeared again and every time I updated Nvidia, the error was gone at first but kept coming back. I have since reinstalled my MSFS at least 10-15 times, thinking I might have made mistakes there somewhere, but to no avail, each time the error was there again. It is variable, not always exactly the same, but the last few weeks I have not been able to fly seriously anymore because I can't start up properly. Please, does anyone know a solution?

Hi, I had a similar problem recently and solved it by updating not only the graphic cards drivers but also all the Windows updates as well. A very frustrating process but got there in the end.