Hi,

I know that the online centers are displayed as circular airspace.

I use Ivao network and I wish to have the real center boundaries shown on the map instead of the circular airspaces.

Online help of LNM says that you need to use an OpenAir airspace file that contains all the Center boundaries, I am not able to create it, does anyone know where to download it ready-made (for the whole world)?

Thanks

Flavio

Little late, but same topic. I have downloaded the boundary file at gethub and installed it in a directory. I pointed LNM to it, loaded the airspace, bu I still have circles and no boundaries for centers in VATSIM. What am I doing wrong. Everything I see in the mauuel I believe I have done.

1 hour ago, BBQSteve said:

Little late, but same topic. I have downloaded the boundary file at gethub and installed it in a directory. I pointed LNM to it, loaded the airspace, bu I still have circles and no boundaries for centers in VATSIM. What am I doing wrong. Everything I see in the mauuel I believe I have done.

Try to enable "User" and "Online" in LNM menu "Scenery Library" -> "Airspace Libraries".

The boundaries do not cover all centers though. You'll still see a few circles.

Alex

Did that before I posted. I see it load. I am in USA where there are plenty of centers and they are in the Boundaries.geojson

Edited by BBQSteve

... took a while.

Not all centers are represented in the file Boundaries.geojson. Below you see "THAMES_APP", for example. which is completely missing in the file. Towers are also not represented. LNM could only find a match for the highlighted airspaces like EKDK_B_CTR. Others are just shown by a circle. Sorry, not much I can do about this.

image.png

Alex