Sign in to follow this  
fbass

Abacus FSRepaint and FSX

By now most you you have seen the advertisement for the new version of FSRepaint. I use the program all the time and I like it very much. There are a couple of things you should know about using the program with FSX.FSRepaint does not support the new FSX function of multiple paths under the SimObject folder. For example, my AI aircraft are stored under the following path - FSXSimObjectsAI. Under "AI" I use additional folders for each developer. FSRepaint will not list your aircraft unless they are all under the FSXSimObjectsAirplanes folder.I contacted Abacus and they said they would forward this issue to the developer.Another issue - if you try to use FSRepaint with Matrox's TripleHead2Go desktop expansion device, FSRepaint will crash. The displayed error message says something about no 3D devices and lack of video memory. Matrox has an application called Desktop SE. If you select ONLY the box for "Maximize Windows," FSReapint will operate properly. CAUTION: If you also use FSX make sure you deselect this box or FSX will not work properly when you go into your cockpit - very weird stuff will happen.fb