We have released a new product dedicated to FENIX A320 in MSFS that provides a full crew (Co-pilot, mechanic, flight attendants and ramp agents) to assist you operating this bird, either to exact airline SOPs or simply for fun by having an extra pair of reliable hands.

It's not a scripted adventure. but rather a fully interactive crew simulation.

Ask your co-pilot to perform what you want, when you want and even using the verbiage you would speak naturally.

No particular protocol to follow. This is voice control that is fun to use. You do the task sharing as you see fit.

For those on real world training, you can assign your own airline checklist for rehearsal, as well as stick to your airline SOPs.

This product features both Voice Control & Button Control.

It has a much lower price point compared to our other products that support multiple complex planes.

It's the closest you can get to "shared cockpit" nirvana, something missing in MSFS.

As a bonus, you can talk to Native ATC or PF3 ATC using proper ATC jargon.

No headset required nor is proficiency in English language required for those who prefer to operate in Button control mode.

It has a multilingual user interface switchable between English and German, Spanish, French, Portuguese or Italian.

Anyone can use it.

For those who enjoy voice control, this is currently the only product of this category on the market where FO will dial FCU SPD, HDG, ALT, VS as well as radios.

90% of switches in VC have direct speech commands you can call-up on when your hands are full. Or have custom flows where you dictate what the FO does and when instructed (custom flows triggered with custom sentences, something only possible with MCE).

It's available from Simmarket

https://secure.simmarket.com/fs-limited-multi-crew-fenix-a320-msfs.phtml

Nobody flies the heavies solo, why should you.😛

• Like 1

First of all, congratulate you on your product, which I think is fantastic.

I have found a problem with the Fenix A320 regarding the autopilot speed adjustment.

If I say set speed 200 or set airspeed 200 and I have set 250 on the autopilot, instead of lowering the speed it starts to add and add speed until it reaches 700 or another random crazy speed.

I would like to get a solution to this problem.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Cpt Ningunos said:

First of all, congratulate you on your product, which I think is fantastic.

I have found a problem with the Fenix A320 regarding the autopilot speed adjustment.

If I say set speed 200 or set airspeed 200 and I have set 250 on the autopilot, instead of lowering the speed it starts to add and add speed until it reaches 700 or another random crazy speed.

I would like to get a solution to this problem.

Thank you.

Thanks for the accolade.

Which airplane version are you on? Was there a recent update?

5 hours ago, FS++ said:

Thanks for the accolade.

Which airplane version are you on? Was there a recent update?

Hello, im in the last versión of Fenix a320, but this occurs also with asobo a320

thank you

3 hours ago, Cpt Ningunos said:

Hello, im in the last versión of Fenix a320, but this occurs also with asobo a320

thank you

Not sure whether you are aware of this...

Whatever complex plane you intend to fly, must be set as the one MSFS loads on start-up. Wait until the plane has finished loading and only then start MCE.

Once te UI appears, give it up to a minute for things to settle down.

With the fenix, watch out for the FO arm salute (moving his left arm seat up and down) indicating he worked out everything he needs for the aircraft integration.

You have to do the same with FlyBywire mod. Do not switch from a complex plane to another without setting the plane as default start-up plane and restarting MCE.

Only exception are default simple planes as they have very few custom Lvars.

3 hours ago, FS++ said:

Not sure whether you are aware of this...

Whatever complex plane you intend to fly, must be set as the one MSFS loads on start-up. Wait until the plane has finished loading and only then start MCE.

Once te UI appears, give it up to a minute for things to settle down.

With the fenix, watch out for the FO arm salute (moving his left arm seat up and down) indicating he worked out everything he needs for the aircraft integration.

You have to do the same with FlyBywire mod. Do not switch from a complex plane to another without setting the plane as default start-up plane and restarting MCE.

Only exception are default simple planes as they have very few custom Lvars.

Sorry but i dont see the foo arm. Only hear the voice when i issue a command.

I start MCE when im in the cockpit in cold and dark state, after MSFS has finished loading the plane in the start AirPort and position.

i dont change from one plane to another, just start the simulator(MSFS), select the plane and start a new flight.

i dont know how to establish the default plane for the simulator. Maybe i cant in MSFS?

Thank you.

10 hours ago, Cpt Ningunos said:

i dont know how to establish the default plane for the simulator. Maybe i cant in MSFS?

Thank you.

When you shutdown MSFS, the last plane you flew would be the one MSFS loads next time you start the sim.

The arm salute is expected with the planes that have one moving like Fenix A320, Inibuild A320, Aerosoft CRJ... I can't remember if the Flybywire mod has moving seat arms.

Put it this way, if you start MSFS and the Fenix A320 was the plane it loaded, wait until the aircraft has completed loading. Then start MCE, and within a minute or so, should see Fo seat arm swing up and down. You can then command FCU HDG, ALT, SPD and he should control them accurately.

He'll only attempt to fetch CDU Perf data once at least one engine is running The process may take up to 90 seconds.

By the time you take off, he should have the correct speeds to call-out on takeoff.

If you are on the "Multi Crew Fenix A320" specific edition and you are registered, I assume you have used the patch for which the link was sent via e-mail.

If you're on the Demo, you already have the up to date files.

Edited by FS++

1 hour ago, FS++ said:

When you shutdown MSFS, the last plane you flew would be the one MSFS loads next time you start the sim.

The arm salute is expected with the planes that have one moving like Fenix A320, Inibuild A320, Aerosoft CRJ... I can't remember if the Flybywire mod has moving seat arms.

Put it this way, if you start MSFS and the Fenix A320 was the plane it loaded, wait until the aircraft has completed loading. Then start MCE, and within a minute or so, should see Fo seat arm swing up and down. You can then command FCU HDG, ALT, SPD and he should control them accurately.

He'll only attempt to fetch CDU Perf data once at least one engine is running The process may take up to 90 seconds.

By the time you take off, he should have the correct speeds to call-out on takeoff.

If you are on the "Multi Crew Fenix A320" specific edition and you are registered, I assume you have used the patch for which the link was sent via e-mail.

If you're on the Demo, you already have the up to date files.

In my case this issue occurs when im in cruise flight, so i think MCE has much time to synchronize.

Im using MSFS specific version, i install the email version that you send to me.

I can set altitude, and heading correctly, this issue is only on speed.

The rest of commands are working properly.

Thank you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cpt Ningunos said:

In my case this issue occurs when im in cruise flight, so i think MCE has much time to synchronize.

Im using MSFS specific version, i install the email version that you send to me.

I can set altitude, and heading correctly, this issue is only on speed.

The rest of commands are working properly.

Thank you.

Ah, I see. Only in the cruize.

Thanks for reporting this.

I suggest the following...

Try to keep a tab on your SPD dial usage. Do you switch it to mach mode and back. Basically some usage pattern in order to help replicate the issue.

Also, try restarting MCE mid-flight to see if FO regains control of the entire FCU (wait for a minute or so after the UI appears). Before restating MCE set the SPD to manual select knots (not managed and not mach display).

8 minutes ago, FS++ said:

Ah, I see. Only in the cruize.

Thanks for reporting this.

I suggest the following...

Try to keep a tab on your SPD dial usage. Do you switch it to mach mode and back. Basically some usage pattern in order to help replicate the issue.

Also, try restarting MCE mid-flight to see if FO regains control of the entire FCU (wait for a minute or so after the UI appears). Before restating MCE set the SPD to manual select knots (not managed and not mach display).

Ok i will try, but this is the steps for replicating the issue.

takeoff normally, executing takeoff flows and so 

ap1 on, autothrottle on, thrust lever on CLB.

in cruise speed say, set speed to 300.

Fo answer, set airspeed 300, and sets the speed dial correctly to 300.

after 15 minutes or more time.

say set speed 250, FO answer, set airspeed 200, and starts to increment the speed dial forever.

after this i say: set altitude 10000 and FO answer set altitude 10000 and sets the selected altitude correctly to 10000.

all of this in selected speed mode and knots display. i never use managed speed.

1 hour ago, Cpt Ningunos said:

Ok i will try, but this is the steps for replicating the issue.

takeoff normally, executing takeoff flows and so 

ap1 on, autothrottle on, thrust lever on CLB.

in cruise speed say, set speed to 300.

Fo answer, set airspeed 300, and sets the speed dial correctly to 300.

after 15 minutes or more time.

say set speed 250, FO answer, set airspeed 200, and starts to increment the speed dial forever.

after this i say: set altitude 10000 and FO answer set altitude 10000 and sets the selected altitude correctly to 10000.

all of this in selected speed mode and knots display. i never use managed speed.

Thanks for feedback.

It will be looked at.

It appears FO fetching perf data from CDU has been accidentally disabled in Ultimate and MSFS editions recently (works OK in Fenix A320 specific edition)

Download this file, unzip and replace "Simco64_Ldr.exe" in \Multi Crew Experience\ installation folder.

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Simco64_Ldr.zip

Due to the sheer amount of supported planes and the need to optimize the file for various editions (conditional compiling), this sort of things can happen from time to time. Sorry about that.

That's why we need you guys to report them, especially when you fly the same plane often..

Edited by FS++

41 minutes ago, FS++ said:

Thanks for feedback.

It will be looked at.

It appears FO fetching perf data from CDU has been accidentally disabled in Ultimate and MSFS editions recently (works OK in Fenix A320 specific edition)

Download this file, unzip and replace "Simco64_Ldr.exe" in \Multi Crew Experience\ installation folder.

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Simco64_Ldr.zip

Due to the sheer amount of supported planes and the need to optimize the file for various editions (conditional compiling), this sort of things can happen from time to time. Sorry about that.

That's why we need you guys to report them, especially when you fly the same plane often..

Thank you, i’ll check.

Thank you for your support.