Sign in to follow this  

G’day

i can’t see real live traffic provide by psxt and rt and my networked computer 

my plane and boats are visible though 

could you help me?

thanks

Frédéric Giraud

What sim and what LNM version?

Some traffic add-ons cause issues and do not provide aircraft information on the X-Plane TCAS interface or on MSFS SimConnect. Nothing I can do about this.

I'd contact the add-on authors if it does not work.

Alex

Msfs SU11 and last beta revision of lnm 

before su11 lnm never have problem to display psxseecontraffic on map

Frédéric Giraud

The page for psxseecontraffic says "aircraft are visible in LittleNavMap". I did not change anything in the last releases regarding traffic.
Did you see traffic before SU11? Maybe SU11 broke it (like a lot of other stuff).

If AI is enabled in the view menu of LNM and in the connection dialog it should normally show up.

Alex

To see them you need to be at least at gate or in flight you need to zoom max max to see a traffic on map

In my memory version beta 1 hadn’t this problem, this was more a connexion problem since su11 is out

Frédéric Giraud

Yes. Zoom settings changed since 2.8.1.beta. On-ground aircraft are removed above a certain zoom to avoid map clutter. Also smaller aircraft an ship traffic is removed above a certain zoom.

Alex

It is possible for you to change the zoom level +1 by defaults, in this case it is possible to see traffic on map?

Frédéric Giraud

Well normal setting say distance between card and floor 14.7 nm, if I zoom at 7,4nm I can see other traffic around me

maybe I can change something to keep this zoom permanently ?

thanks

Frédéric Giraud

Just now, grandfred29 said:

Well normal setting say distance between card and floor 14.7 nm, if I zoom at 7,4nm I can see other traffic around me

maybe I can change something to keep this zoom permanently ?

LNM keeps the zoom while flying if you disable "Center map on aircraft and next flight plan waypoint" in options on page "Simulator Aircraft".

Thanks 

i am trying that now

but in this case you need to manually move the map to follow the aircraft, not really what I expected 

Frédéric Giraud

Just now, grandfred29 said:

but in this case you need to manually move the map to follow the aircraft, not really what I expected 

It still follows the map but in a different way.

See here https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.8/en/FLIGHTPLANCENTER.html

and here https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.8/en/OPTIONS.html#aircraft-center-options

You can customize a lot there.

Alex

Hi LNM developers, first my compliments of this application!

I use X-plane 11 (90% of my flights are on 737Zibomod) and LNM 2.8.10. In X-plane I have installed the Live-Traffic-plugin, which displays real live aircraft. Is it possible, or a future option, to have this traffic shown on LNM? That would be a great 'add-on'...

NB I do not mean or use of AI or on-line traffic.

5 hours ago, mares737zibo said:

I use X-plane 11 (90% of my flights are on 737Zibomod) and LNM 2.8.10. In X-plane I have installed the Live-Traffic-plugin, which displays real live aircraft. Is it possible, or a future option, to have this traffic shown on LNM? That would be a great 'add-on'...

Sorry, but this depends on the traffic add-on. They have to provide the information on the X-Plane TCAS interface which is used by LNM to show the stock traffic or traffic from other add-ons.

Alex

BTW: 2.8.12 is the latest with quite a few bug fixes.