Sign in to follow this  
FrankSalo

Thrustmaster Airbus TCA rudder axis flutter fix.

Hey everyone, had an issue recently with my Thrustmaster Airbus TCA joystick where the rudder axis would randomly flutter in any sim and it became an annoyance, especially when landing (320, 310, 737). I tried calibration but those fixes were temporary. I got so frustrated with my otherwise great hardware that I did a youtube search. A guy by the name of Keegz found the cause of the issue and by golly, it worked! Now some dissasembly is required but the result was instant for me. Can't believe something so simple made it past Thrustmaster. I want to leave the video linked here for future reference so that others don't think their TCA isn't worth it anymore. 

Mine have bad soldering with the wire coming out of it's main PCB, I tried a lot but only a full resoldering one by one that finally fixed it.