Hello.

[TLDR fluff]
I love the Vision Jet. I switched to MSFS after spending over 300hrs flying the SF50 in X-Plane 11, and finally, FFX released Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet for MSFS as well. The plane is great. Looks great, flies great, it's packed with features and kicks the Laminar version's butt.
[/TLDR fluff]

THE ISSUE
So i started flying FFX's SF50 in MSFS as well. Since i do most of my planning in LittleNavMap (for airliners that allow direct import i use SimBrief as well). I obviously wanted to get the LittleNavMap performance file for SF50 and i was glad to find out that there already is one. The problem is that it doesn't seem to work.
Possible problems found:
Descent fuel flow is higher than cruise fuel flow.

User aircraft type "Jet" in simulator is not equal to type "SF50" used in performance file. Load the matching aircraft performance file or adapt the field "Aircraft type" in the currently loaded file.

https://imgur.com/gallery/rBxMFkY

Sooo... Any tips on what to do here?
Thank you for the app. Love LittleNavMap, btw.

1 hour ago, PcbFlare said:

Sooo... Any tips on what to do here?

This is about the file "FlightFX Vision Jet G2_AFM_Final.lnmperf"?

Apparently the Jet really consumes more fuel on descent since it is flown close to the barber pole according to pilots. This is what the author said. Thanks again, Armando!

The warning should not appear in the latest LNM 2.8.5.rc1 (see pinned topic) since I relaxed the check. At least I don't see this here.

About the aircraft type: The SimConnect variable which transferred the type changed in MSFS and the new type is not exposed on SimConnect anymore. No idea how to work around this. But you can simply disable the check in the LNM menu "Aircraft" -> "Warning for aircraft type mismatch".

1 hour ago, PcbFlare said:

Thank you for the app. Love LittleNavMap, btw.

You're welcome.🙂

Alex

I just now downloaded the latest LNM update, and you're right. The only warning it shows now is the type mismatch. I will disable the check probably, the warning is triggering my OCD. 😄

Thank you very much for the clarification! 

• Like 1