Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

PSXPL... something to look fwd into...

It's an astounding Project that will bring XP12 visuals in total integration like never before, with our Aerowinx PSX cockpits.

It's good to follow it, specially if you're one of the lucky owners of Aerowinx PSX 🙂

Project PSXPL (aerowinx.com)

• Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

The BEST Civil Flightsim IS (this week... ) X-Plane 12.1 beta 7 !!! No other comes even close to it...

Thanks for posting. This look’s interesting. I don’t own PSX - is it really as amazing as it’s supposed to be?

55 minutes ago, FlyingGoose said:

Thanks for posting. This look’s interesting. I don’t own PSX - is it really as amazing as it’s supposed to be?

It is, indeed.

Unfortunalety I have no time to properly profit from all of what it models. Also my brain is starting to work at a rather degraded performance level to learn the complex systems that Aerowins PSX models, pretty much a full coverage of the RW 744s, so, I opt for discussing the sex of the angels at aviation forums 🙂

Hardy Heinlin is a Genius, I believe everyone who knows his work since Aerowinx PS1 agrees.

The 2014 Aerowinx PSX, and the 2020 upgrade for the NG version of the FMC, are probably the most complex aircraft simulations ever designed for a desktop.

Well, there's actually, from what my friends who use it say, one of them also a PS1 and  PSX user, an addon for X-Plane that might be considered the closest to Aerowinx PSX there is in terms of going as deep as possible into the modeling of the various systems in an aircraft - the X-Aviation / Hot-Start CL650 !

I've long been in the fence to buy the CL 650 but then I believe it would be shelved just as PSX because I can't find time nor capacity to manage all of the bells&whistles it models... and... the "simplicity" of airbuses has made me an Airbus addict 🙂

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

The BEST Civil Flightsim IS (this week... ) X-Plane 12.1 beta 7 !!! No other comes even close to it...

Yeah I think you really need to be a real world 747 pilot to fully appreciate these. Still, glad to know it’s there!