Sign in to follow this  
ark

Can't Toggle MORA and City Names On and Off

I apparently have done something, set a setting, etc, that prevents me from toggling MORA and City Names on and off (MORA is stuck off and City Names on). The menu buttons that control these features do not move when clicked. I have tried different maps, currently using Stamen Terrain.

What have I done and how can I fix it? I am using the latest version of LNM that was just released and MSFS 2020.

Thanks,

Al

EDIT: I had Navigraph turned off, that 's why "MORA" did work, so that's fixed.  Still can't toggle City Names on and off.

Edited by ark

MORA is disabled in "Do not use Navigraph" because I cannot mix navaids from different providers. Sorry.

City names (icon Show Country and City Names) can only be toggled for offline maps. The online maps do not allow this since LNM downloads pre-rendered image tiles from the OpenStreetMap or other servers. The names are already baked in.

Alex

1 hour ago, albar965 said:

MORA is disabled in "Do not use Navigraph" because I cannot mix navaids from different providers. Sorry.

OK, I just didn't realize that and thought I had missed a setting somewhere.  Not a problem.

2 hours ago, albar965 said:

City names (icon Show Country and City Names) can only be toggled for offline maps. The online maps do not allow this since LNM downloads pre-rendered image tiles from the OpenStreetMap or other servers. The names are already baked in.

Ah, another thing I didn't realize, makes sense and again, certainly not a problem.

Thanks very much for the explanations.

Al

• Like 1