Sign in to follow this  
Lipschitz

How do I set liveries manually?

9 hours ago, vhaaland said:

Yes I have AIG and FSLTL i open up psxt and traffic launcher then the msfs2020 I use honolulu airport in Hawaii wen everything is set no planes in gates or in ramps only 1 or 2 sumtimes thers domestic airlines from other countries parked at gates. I'm just trying to get as real as it gets to the real world so I can use up my videos on my YouTube channel. But I'll keep trying to make this software right.im getting to like PSXT.

18 hours ago, kiek said:

No, these errors are "normal" for the AIG package. That's not the cause.

Hi Nico, I don't know what it was, but my problem corrected itself simply with the installation of 36.2.0 and running the Liveries scan. I had performed the task multiple times under 36.1.1 and always got the low livery number. 36.2.0 got the higher number on the first execution.

anyone knows  how i get the file back thats inside the liverys folder under regcodes it automatic erased dont know how that happens under psxt file.

Edited by blueskies2k40

16 hours ago, blueskies2k40 said:

anyone knows  how i get the file back thats inside the liverys folder under regcodes it automatic erased dont know how that happens under psxt file.

The liveries\regcodes folder is for user defined offline regcode files. So if you had a file in there, you must have created it.

PSXT does not install files there, and PSXT does not remove files from that folder....