Sign in to follow this  
Capt Frank

Problems with autopilot climb

I have a problem with the Socata tbm930, which I've had before with the King Air 350, that when doing a IFR flight using little navmap, the plane climbs so far and stops when on interior view yet carries on as normal in exterior view. Can any one help??

Edited by Capt Frank

What Sim are we taking about?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

This is msfs2020. Also please note that it is LNM that is causing this problem. I have flown the same route without using LNM and everything works fine. i.e. Msfs 2020 using FS Economy. I am running the latest edition of LNM i.e. 2.8.7. I've had this problem before but can't recall what fixed it if anything.

I have moved your topic into the Little Navmap forum.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

From the LNM FAQ:

Active pause in MSFS breaks the connection and does not allow to reconnect even when restarting Little Navmap. This is a MSFS issue. Use the key Esc for normal pause or click the toolbar button for pause to avoid problems.

Alex