Sign in to follow this  
rennman

737 no Cockpit sounds P3DV4

Hi...everything is working execpt the cockpit sounds...switches, trim, etc...I installed the FSX version into P3DV4....(I tried to buy a new version for P3DV4 but it says unavailable so I have no choice)...I found and played the mp3 sound file...732cockpitsystems...and it plays fine but it just doesnt play in the cockpit.

Edited by rennman

Not so sure the FSX version will work properly in P3D outside of using a 3rd party tool. It's been years but maybe it was one of the sound related things from https://www.douglassdawson.ca/ 

Steve 'Slayer' McNitt
Quality Assurance
spacer.png

I was able to fix the cockpit sounds...for some reason there were slashes in the 732cockpitsystems line...But...I just saw that the plane won't recognize any config edits in the MAVAMS or even when I edit the config file manually. Plus I just found some other problems.  Milviz wont say a word to me about it. The dont sell it anymore so Im stuck trying to get this one to work.

Edited by rennman

There is plenty of discussion and a 3rd party tool to make FSX stuff work in P3D  that is way beyond the realm of support. We did sell a P3D compatible version. The FSX MVAMS is looking for FSX. That's why you will not get it to work.

Steve 'Slayer' McNitt
Quality Assurance
spacer.png