Sign in to follow this  
citationjet

Aicraft disappear after landing and pops up again

Hello,

i just landed in LOWS and keep PSXT and Real Traffic Running for "learning" the parping spots and traffic in LOWS. I observe an aircraft which lands on RWY 33 and disappears a second later....after another couple of seconds it shows up again on the taxiway? Could somebody explain me what is the issue here?

Another question...do I need to run the PSXT Learner APP as well if I have PSXT Main APP runing and have clicked there "Learn destination"?

And sorry a third question just comes up during observing....a aircraft taxi into a parking position where already a aircraft stands and this static disappears and make space for the new one? Normal?

Thx in advance for your support!

Rgds

Mark

Edited by citationjet

16 minutes ago, citationjet said:

i just landed in LOWS and keep PSXT and Real Traffic Running for "learning" the parping spots and traffic in LOWS. I observe an aircraft which lands on RWY 33 and disappears a second later....after another couple of seconds it shows up again on the taxiway? Could somebody explain me what is the issue here?

The issue is an interuption in the traffic stream data. Not  much can de done about that. You could try to increase your Delay setting in the Gui to 45.

Another question...do I need to run the PSXT Learner APP as well if I have PSXT Main APP runing and have clicked there "Learn destination"?

Yes, see the Manual. After you have started PSXT and chosen your destination and ticked the Learn Destination check box, you should start Learner. That's all.

And sorry a third question just comes up during observing....a aircraft taxi into a parking position where already a aircraft stands and this static disappears and make space for the new one? Normal?

That's the normal default behaviour, the static makes room for your live aircraft.            Unless you deselect collsion avoidance live x static parked

Edited by kiek

2 minutes ago, kiek said:

The issue is an interuption in the traffic stream data. Not  much can de done about that. You could try to increase your Delay setting in the Gui to 45.

Yes, see the Manual. After you have started PSXT and chosen your destination and ticked the Learn Destination check box, you should start Learner. That's all.

That's the normal default behaviour, the static makes room for your live aircraft.            Unless you deselect collsion avoidance live x static parked

Perfect! Thx a lot for your quick support and answers!

4 minutes ago, kiek said:

Sorry quick question on that...Both PSXT apps running now but on the PSXT App Learner the RT symbol is in yellow?! Is that correct?

4 hours ago, citationjet said:

Ok it runs already since 40 minutes 😉

Do you see  the updates number  increasingin the Learner window?

12 minutes ago, kiek said:

Do you see  the updates number  increasingin the Learner window?

Solved now...user error of course...i didnt change it to Live Traffic in Real Traffic App

Now it works!

3 hours ago, citationjet said:

Live Traffic in Real Traffic App

? You must choose PSXT, not Live Traffic.

Edited by kiek