Sign in to follow this  
cbb

Closes down after requesting push and start (voice)

Hi, everything working perfectly with voice control, but when I request push and start, I get the reply "thanks and see you next time" and the program closes down.

I note from the manual that "We'll be ready shortly" is meant to trigger a tug, I'm not sure I can see one

(separate suggestion - please bring back the option to trigger the whole process with a keypress - with Ultimate Ground Control + P3D I assigned the GRD call button to this, always worked.  Also, can we have a keypress to stop the pushback, as I can't access the Pushback User Interface (I don't have a keyboard nor mouse when flying) 

7 hours ago, cbb said:

Hi, everything working perfectly with voice control, but when I request push and start, I get the reply "thanks and see you next time" and the program closes down.

I note from the manual that "We'll be ready shortly" is meant to trigger a tug, I'm not sure I can see one

(separate suggestion - please bring back the option to trigger the whole process with a keypress - with Ultimate Ground Control + P3D I assigned the GRD call button to this, always worked.  Also, can we have a keypress to stop the pushback, as I can't access the Pushback User Interface (I don't have a keyboard nor mouse when flying) 

Hi,

Please post the content of your LOG.  It's in the Info Center.

This will allow us to see what you're doing.

Please reproduce the issue, then post the log located here:

C:\Users\****your user name****\AppData\Roaming\FS2Crew Pushback Express\Pushback_Express_Data.log

Please send me a support ticket at: www.fs2crew.com

Send me the log file directly.