Sign in to follow this  
McCrash

Effects Distorted

Guest kanterj

This is my second post regarding a distortion, a kind of boxiness surrounding some effects. Specifically the strobe on aircraft. waves coming ashore, dust when taking off in a helicopter and a few more. The objects are visible but distorted. Any suggestions?

Guest fsxmissionguy

This is most likely a problem with your video driver.Can you provide detail on the hardware, and what version of the driver that you have installed?

Guest kanterj

I am using a Radeon x1650 Driver version 7.8 (latest)

>This is my second post regarding a distortion, a kind of>boxiness surrounding some effects. Specifically the strobe on>aircraft. waves coming ashore, dust when taking off in a>helicopter and a few more. The objects are visible but>distorted. Any suggestions?Computer specs?Most likely video card driver related.