Sign in to follow this  
X P Flyer

Map theme and Userpoints icons

I have been renewing with this wonderful app and want to make it my preferred choice for MSFS usage. For the last few days, I have been looking at YT videos and playing around the menus and icons of the app. I also installed Google Maps which I like very much. Everything is working fine except for the Map Theme and Projection icon and the Userpoint for display icon. 

When I clicked on one of these 2 icons, the drop down  lists appear on my main monitor eventough the LNM app opens correctly on my second monitor because I moved it there (so I can keep an eye on my plane when flying my plane in MSFS which runs on my main monitor)

Can someone help me in fixing this problem?

Main monitor is 28" UHD, 4k, 3840*2160, 60hz

Second monitor is 25", 1920*1080, 

Additional info 

IMG-8930.jpg

Second monitor with LNM working correctly

IMG-8932.jpg

Main monitor with userpoints (After clicking on Userpoint icon)appearing there instead of the second monitor where LNM is running

I am sure that for many experts in this forum, my problem was basic but I am not an expert so I continued to search for the solution and found it. It was all related to the font size of my display. On initial download, the size was 6 and was too small for my eyes so I changed it for 10. Doing so kept the longer lists attached to Userwaypoints and themes to switch automatically to my main monitor where vertical space was not an issue!

I brought back the font size to 9 in LNM on second monitor and now all is perfect! I am posting here my issue to make sure that if someone else has a similar issue, he/she will benefit

Regards 

I calculate the screen height and add the "more" menu item to avoid too large menus not fitting the monitor. I have to check the code. Maybe something is wrong there.

Thank you for posting the solution. This might help others too.

Alex