Sign in to follow this  
chickster25

Converting Logitech buttons to MSFS

Hi all 

I have a Logitech throttle which I am configuring in MSFS but having some issues.

In Windows control panel the buttons show up numbered 1-24.

In MSFS the buttons choices show as T1,T2, C1,C2 etc

Is there a simple way to convert one setting to the other, as I have no idea which one to pick in the game?

thanks

1 hour ago, chickster25 said:

Is there a simple way to convert one setting to the other, as I have no idea which one to pick in the game?

In the controller setup on the assignment page you will see an option:

The Controls lists displays all the inputs in a list, organized by category and subcategory.

For each control, there’s a main assignment (the 1st column) and an alternative assignment (the 2nd column).

If you press an assigned button on the selected device, the command bound to it will blink in the controls list.

From this panel, you can reassign your inputs as you see fit.

This link from

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016018600-Peripheral-Control-Settings-Overview-and-FAQ

where I copied the text should help you with the rest, Good Luck!

-B

EDIT:  PS…the function you are seeking is “Search By Input”. Using that function and key presses on your controller should help you make the needed associations. 

Edited by btacon

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I can see the button colour highlight if I select one of the switches on my throttle, but I am still unable to find the button numbers for when the lever is pushed to the zero position, as there is a separate assignment when the lever is pushed into the red zone?