Sign in to follow this  
victorwest2

FSX Acceleration - Preview on Gamespot

>>I agree, while UTX does give some nice smaller features, it>>is not worth the CRAZY loss of frame rate to get traffic on>>smaller roads and some grass between lanes. UTX takes a good>>33% of my frame rate away just from a few basic features. >>Then just turn down the road traffic then. :-) Getting back to this I remember you were asking about UTX performance in Simforums. It was suggested there about turning the traffic down but I don't think it was ever clearly resolved as to whether you were doing that. I recall something about you not wanting to turn it down below 35% and me being a bit confused about that and wondering if you were talking about road traffic. You never did come back to clarify that.I'm just interested to hear (if you ever get to see this post) whether you tried that and also the suggestion to turn off Windows Defender to see if that helped.