I am getting MSFS 2020 CTD's resulting in a "too many errors" message screen in LNM which is then unresponsive and must be restarted. I use LNM with VirtualFlight transmitter on my I5-13600K, RTX 4090, 32GB memory.  I would appreciate any thoughts about sorting out this problem which seems to be a Simconnect-related issue.

18 hours ago, James Callan said:

I am getting MSFS 2020 CTD's resulting in a "too many errors" message screen in LNM which is then unresponsive and must be restarted.

The "too many errors" are the result of MSFS dying for whatever reason and LNM cannot find a connection.

Edit: This means that LNM is not necessarily the reason for the crash.

Sorry, but I have no idea what causes the MSFS crashes. Maybe it is other addon conflicting on the SimConnect interface (which is normally no issue).

Does it also crash with LNM not connected or with LNM not started at all?

Alex

Edited by albar965

I appreciate LNM is not a cause of crashing.  If the error screen means the sim has crashed, then I will look elsewhere since I can't live without LNM!

1 hour ago, gdavis626 said:

Hi  also was having this issue but found out if I unlink GSX it stops but if I relink GSX it starts again, 

Conflict with other SimConnect applications but this is a MSFS bug since more than one app using SimConnect is allowed.

The best way to find the offending application (it could be LNM, you never know) is to remove all the add-ons and then put them back one by one until the crashes reappear.

Alex