Sign in to follow this  
Guest ag4gc4eva

737-800 Default Panel

Guest ag4gc4eva

Hi all,I installed the sky-decks 737 panel to my fsx 737 aircraft.It works fine but for some reason my default 737 panel did not save when I tried to back it up....Could someone please send me the fsx default 737-800 panel with vc??....Many thanks!!

So the sky-decks panel works in FSX? I thought this was only for FS9.Thanks, Bruce.

There was a post here some time ago saying that someone had it working in FSX but I think there was also a post from Sky Deck saying that it wasn't designed to work in FSX. ????

Guest ag4gc4eva

I've got it to work just fine....Of course there is no VC but all the functions and systems work fine.I was also surprised that most panel functions work with Flight Deck Companion (FDC) Live Cockpit as well...Quite happy to post some screenshots of the skydecks panel in FSX if you so wish...Let me know if you know anywhere I can download the default fsx 737 panel as well...Cheers fellas!!

Thanks- was there anything special involved to getting this panel to work in FSX? Or does it just install and work from a standard install? I'm wondering about your original question. Did you lose your original panel.cfg file? The VC for the dafualt B738 is imbedded into the model file, but the panel.cfg insert gauges into that. Does your VC appear but without gauges? It' illegal to senf files around that come from FSX, but I could copy the contents of my file onto an e-mail if that was the issue, and if I knew your e-mail address. It's just a text file.Thanks, Bruce.

Guest ag4gc4eva

Hi Bruce,thanks for the info.Wat i did with the skydecks panel, is copied it from an aircraft in FS9 and put it into the FSX 737-800 directory.Thats all that i needed to do and it works just fine.In doing that however,i lost my default panel and would very much appreciate if you could send me the "panel" folder via email to aggwrx@hotmail.comThat would be great and the name is Anthony.Thanks for everything.Cheers!!