Sign in to follow this  
McCrash

Talk about upgrades requires some levity at this point.

With all the dialogue about sp's....Dx's....Blurries...and whatever it reminds me of a story about a couple about to celibrate their 25th Wedding Anniversary. The wife was nagging on the husband...What are you gonna get me?...What are you gonna get me? Finally the husband says " I,m keeping it a secret, but I'll give you a hint...It'll go from 0 to 300 in under 6 seconds."The next morning the wife looks out on the driveway and there is a bathroom scale sitting there.See the similarity.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>With all the dialogue about sp's....Dx's....Blurries...and>whatever it reminds me of a story about a couple about to>celibrate their 25th Wedding Anniversary. >The wife was nagging on the husband...What are you gonna get>me?...>What are you gonna get me? >Finally the husband says " I,m keeping it a secret, but I'll>give you a hint...It'll go from 0 to 300 in under 6 seconds.">The next morning the wife looks out on the driveway and there>is a bathroom scale sitting there.>See the similarity.>>lolololololololololololol