Sign in to follow this  
4df5

motion sim measurements

If you want a full 4 actuator sim on the standard alum frame like the Monstertech ...but homemade... and you want to use a 50 inch center screen with side 32 inch screens......and you can put the 50 inch on a flat wall right against the wall,...how far back from the screen will the front of your sim chair be??? a typical gaming chair that slides on a plate on the platform...an idea of what kind of set up I am talking about would be like the Noobifier Monstertech set up he reviewed in his videos but actually a homemade one that is similar.. I have a 5x10 room for gaming. but I don't know if the chair will stick out into the room that this little room is connected to...it looks like there will be enough room to keep it in the 5x10 space but I don't know..if it sticks out 6 inches into the other room that is not a big deal but not more than that..what do you know??  thanks

generally the screen would need to be attached to the chair...

VR is much easier, compact and a hulluva lot more realistic. You'll also get 90% of the "feeling" of a motion chair without the chair "just" with VR.

AutoATC Developer

bad for eyes and retina in my opinion..