I'm trying to get my VRInsight MCP IIB working with MSFS, through Spad Next, but I'm going to need some guidance in how to do this. I looked in the manuals of both, but besides Spad Next manual saying that MCP II is supported, I havent been able to fin anything.

I've installed the VRInsight VRiSim and MCP II Combo software. On the Spad Settings/Devices page Ive set up a Serial device, with the Serial Port Com3 (which is the port the VRInsight is connected to), and a VRInsight protocol, restarted Spad and then I get a button saying VRINSIGHT MCP II, but nothing happens when I activate that button. In the settings window it says I have to click a button, but that doesnt do anything...

I've been googling for an explanation or tutorial, all afternoon, but havent been able to find anything useful. Some help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers!

Maarten

After reinstalling and doing the exact same thing as before, I do get a picture of the unit in the panel menu and I can assign commands. I tried to download snipppets, but non of the downloads I tried gave any response in the cockpit of any aircraft. Also the radio frequencies arent updated to what is shown in the cockpit. Starting from scratch, guessing about what commands might be relevant to what I'm after isnt working, as expected.

Where can I find information about how to create commands that work in the cockpit?

Cheers!

Maarten

I fixed it today. Try to change Your com port. I assigned a different one and it works flawlessly 🙂 good luck In case of any problems, try to open the sim with and without FSUIPC as I observed it can freeze the sim when working together with SPAD also.. You can find me on discord or use the discord channel for SPAD as they have one of the most user friendly and efficient help service ever 🙂

Czarnecki Dariusz

yeEIP.gifBoeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

And one more thing - uninstall all kind of software either fm VRI, logitech or whatever You use there as they may conflict with Your setup and You need nothing just SPAD 🙂

Czarnecki Dariusz

yeEIP.gifBoeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg