Sign in to follow this  
rotsvast

FSX default helicopter Bell 206-B JetRanger

1. By accident I lost a FSX default helicopter (the Bell 206-B JetRanger). Would you be so kind to give me a suggestion to get that heli again en reïnstall it? Thanks in advance

9 hours ago, rotsvast said:
  1. By accident I lost a FSX default helicopter (the Bell 206-B JetRanger). Would you be so kind to give me a suggestion to get that heli again en reïnstall it? Thanks in advance

Did you delete it?  Maybe hiding in your Recycle Bin?  I have you labeled as FSX-MS meaning disc version.  Do you actually have FSX-SE and can do a Verify files to bring it back?

Charlie Aron

AVSIM Board of Directors-Moderator-Registrar

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Hi CharlieAron,

thank you for your reaction. Yes I have the purchased version of FSX-SE en played already 3500 hours. I don't know anymore if I deleted the asked helicopter and I don't know how to act with Verify Files and where can I found Recycle Bin . Do you have a tip for me. Regards Henk (Netherlands)

The Recycle Bin is normally in the folder called "MY Computer".  If it's not, then follow what is listed below:

Windows 10

Right-click anywhere on your desktop. Select the Personalize option. Switch to the Themes tab and click Desktop icon settings under Related Settings. Make sure the box next to “Recycle Bin” is ticked and click Apply and OK

To verify your game files please do the following:

1. Load the Steam platform and log into your account
2. Click the Library tab in the menu at the top of the screen
3. Click the List View from the view options on the top right of the screen
4. Right click on Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition to bring up a popup menu
5. Click on Properties from the popup menu to bring up another popup box
6. Click on Local files from the popup box menu
7. Click on Verify integrity of game cache from the Local file options
8. Wait for the progress bar to finish verifying your files. Additional files may download
9. Restart Steam
10. Restart Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 

or

1. Log on to Steam
2. Select "View Games Library" from the "Games" menu
3. Right-click the Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition icon and select "Properties"
4. Select the "Local Files" tab and click on "Verify Integrity of Games Cache"

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Hi Charlie Aron,

Thanks for your response. I already used the "integrity-button" (after each addon) but that made no sense at alle. I still miss that default helicopter of FSX-SE. So please can you give me another tip to get that bloody heli again?

I thank you so much in advance.

Sincerely, Henk

Charlie Aron

Hi Charlie Aron,

Thanks a lot for the time you spent for my question. I follow your advice. Thanks again.

Retards,

Henk

• Upvote 1