Sign in to follow this  
vekant 1

LFTH Toul / Hyeres

Hello, Toulon / Hyeres airport is a civil and military airport, it does not appear in psxt, but can see the planes circulating in flight radar on this airport, is it possible to add it in psxt?
Thanks,

Kevin, 

Broucker Kévin // MSFS

On 8/2/2023 at 4:37 PM, vekant 1 said:

Hello, Toulon / Hyeres airport is a civil and military airport, it does not appear in psxt, but can see the planes circulating in flight radar on this airport, is it possible to add it in psxt?

Hello,

LFTH is not one of the 19000 airports in MSFS that have at least 1 parking position... Therefore PSXTraffic does not provide a stock airport. If you can find -and install- a third party addon for LFTH, with at least a parking position, then you will see that PSXTraffic will create an airport file in the TO_BE_LEARNED_OFFLINE folder...

Nico

Welcome back Nico!!!

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

45 minutes ago, somiller said:

Welcome back Nico!!!

🙂

Hello, thank you for the answer, I was away on vacation that's why I just saw your message. I have a scene for LFTH from azurpoly, but when I'm at this airport, it says unknown airport

Broucker Kévin // MSFS

25 minutes ago, vekant 1 said:

Hello, thank you for the answer, I was away on vacation that's why I just saw your message. I have a scene for LFTH from azurpoly, but when I'm at this airport, it says unknown airport

Is it not in your TO_BE_LEARNED_OFFLINE folder? If it is, mail it to me.

To do the TO_BE_LEARNED_OFFLINE do you need to have the professional version? I checked LFTH is not there. What is your email address please? Thank you so much

Broucker Kévin // MSFS

1 hour ago, vekant 1 said:

To do the TO_BE_LEARNED_OFFLINE do you need to have the professional version? I checked LFTH is not there. What is your email address please? Thank you so much

NO you do not need a Prof  RT license.

My email address is in the Manual, look in the TO_BE_LEARNED section (6.2)

• Like 1