Sign in to follow this  
Boogace

Vrinsight Mcp Boeing Baro knob inc/dec

Hey everyone Im trying to get the baro to work on my mcp but i can only get the STD button to work and not the increase and decrease to work can anyone help. ?

all i seem to get is EFIS_CPT_BARO,     EFIS_CPT_BARO_IN_HPA,   EFIS_CPT_BARO_STD,   no increase or dcrease options..

Hello,

Can you be a bit more specific about what you are trying to do, with which tools, for which aircraft in what simulator?

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

its the baro knob i cannot get it to increase or decrease to work, there are no options for the incr or decr on the Boeing Vrinsight mcp panel

Edited by Boogace

20 minutes ago, Boogace said:

its the baro knob i cannot get it to increase or decrease to work, there are no options for the incr or decr on the Boeing Vrinsight mcp panel

1. What Simulator?
  2. What Aircraft?
  3. Are you using AxisAndOhs?
  4. Are you using the VriBridge for AxisAndOhs?
  5. Did you search on flightsim.to for a Bridge profile for the aircraft?

Unless you tell us the answers to these questions, we cannot help you. The events and variables controlling something in the virtual cockpit can be radically different from simulator to simulator and from aircraft to aircraft. Especially in MSFS you will need more than just the default events from the SDK (which is what you initially see in AxisAndOhs). 

The default SDK events for the altimeter are (>K:KOHLSMAN_INC) and (>K:KOHLSMAN_DEC)

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

19 minutes ago, Boogace said:

all i seem to get is EFIS_CPT_BARO,     EFIS_CPT_BARO_IN_HPA,   EFIS_CPT_BARO_STD,   no increase or dcrease options..
there are no options for the incr or decr on the Boeing Vrinsight mcp panel

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what that means. Please explain. Where/in what software are those "options" that you "get"?

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

1) MSFS2020

2) pmdg 737-800

3) Axisandohs

4 yes VRI bridge for axis and ohs

5) yes downloaded a profile from  .to

BeBlVNm.png

the KOHLSMAN_INC    does not work for me.

Edited by Boogace

46 minutes ago, Boogace said:

the KOHLSMAN_INC    does not work for me.

K:KOHLSMAN_INC and _DEC are working fine on the MSFS PMDG 737 - I am looking at this right now. You want to change the BARO - Setting on the captain side, right?

Strike that, I was wrong. 

16384·(>K:#69997)

8192·(>K:#69997)

It is the first of the custom PMDG events in your list above. For many of those you have to send mouse event codes, as per the PMDG SDK spec (this is in the AAO manual too)

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

got it found another script that had the inc & dec on it and imported it   and it now works..

thank you. 

2 hours ago, Boogace said:

got it found another script that had the inc & dec on it and imported it   and it now works..

thank you. 

You don't have to use a script - you can utilize that custom event on the button assignment directly and enter the mouse code into the button value box to the right of it (mousewheel or doubleclick and enter)

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI