Sign in to follow this  
jfmitch

AIG use on two P3D versions

I have P3DV5 and P3DV6  on the same computer although in different drives. I have AIG set up on P3DV5 and recently discovered that there is a slot for P3DV6 in the setup.  I would like to know if I can run P3DV6 utilizing the AIG setup on P3Dv5?  I realize that I would have to run Manager and Controller each time I switch P3D versions. I might be out to lunch with this but would really like to set up both.

Edited by jfmitch
grammer

I have no problem running P3D V5 and V6 (with AI Lights Reborn) ... references the same files just all in simple Add-On.cfg. 

Highly recommend you use the PBR based aircraft for AIG, night and day difference in visual quality.  AIG also works with MSFS 2020 but you'll get lots of "spinning" aircraft on taxi and some rather funny flight paths and multiple planes landing on each other or molding into each other, it's pretty comical in MSFS.

Edited by CO2Neutral