Sign in to follow this  
paulyg123

GSX Pro jetways or default jetways???

I have FS2020 and GSX Pro Installed.  I have many addons from Drz Design, FSDT, FlyTampa, Flightbeam, LatinVFR  and so on.  Does GSX pro overwrite the default and addon jetways?  I see some jetways missing and some posted to remove .bgl files in GSX.  But I see no where to do so?  KLGA  has many gates 20-25 missing  and Feelthere is the addon for them

Paul Gugliotta

1 hour ago, paulyg123 said:

I have FS2020 and GSX Pro Installed.  I have many addons from Drz Design, FSDT, FlyTampa, Flightbeam, LatinVFR  and so on.  Does GSX pro overwrite the default and addon jetways?  I see some jetways missing and some posted to remove .bgl files in GSX.  But I see no where to do so?  KLGA  has many gates 20-25 missing  and Feelthere is the addon for them

Make sure to run the FSDT installer choose config to the right and choose exclude 3d party

• Like 1

André