Sign in to follow this  
chris087uh

Little NavConnect is the issue for random CTD

Hello,

I installed the latest version of LNM 2.8.12.

My procedure:

1. Startin littlenav Connect

2. Starting MSFS

Now on my other PC I can track the flight.

But after sometimes 15 min, sometimes 45 min.Sudden CTD.
In the dialog of SimNavConnect it says: Too many errors to show. In the logeventviewer it says the famous 0x0000005 code.

Also tried the 2.6.x version. But same problem...

Now wihout LNM Connect, no problems, yesterday, and the day before. a total of 8 hours flight, 5 landings. no problems.

So im 100% sure its the LNM that cause the issue. I searched the internet but didnt came up with a resolution. I love the program very much. But now I cant use it to track my flight.

Latest logifle:

https://dev.chriskuhl.com/lnm/abarthel-little_navconnect.log

Any help is welcome!

Edited by chris087uh

Thank you for the log file. The "Too many errors to show. " is a result of MSFS disappearing at the other end of SimConnect instead of ending the connection gracefully. This always happens if MSFS goes belly up, no matter for what reason.

What you can try is to disable the webserver in LNM since I had reports that this can crash MSFS. In general it is close to impossible to chase such errors. Often certain data requests in LNM cause MSFS to choke. It happened in the past where I had to disable AI data. MSFS is quite crash happy anyway.

What you can try:
- Disable the webserver in LNM
- Disable the fetch of AI in LNM connection dialog window.
- Maybe run LNM on the same/flying computer.

Alex

Thanks Alex, I think for now the only option is " Maybe run LNM on the same/flying computer. " , because the other 2 already tried. I can still use it, but without plane track.:(:( maybe in the future..