Sign in to follow this  
SorensenDK

P3Dv5 becomes unstable with PSXTraffic

Dear Kiek - and others

I unfortunately have a new problem. When switching from version 3.61 to 3.8 I suddently saw P3D become unstable and it seemed like major lagging and framerates seemed like a frame every 2 - 4 seconds. I changed back to 3.61, and flew several trip without any incidents. Tonight I wanted to do some flying again, and my 3.61 notified me that it was outdated, and I should install 4.0. I did so, and approx. 1 hr into the flight, same thing happend again...it is like the system halted. 

I will try to investigate to give more further details, but just wanted to hear if you have heard about this? Can anything have happend between 3.61 and 3.80 to cause this?

Any users here that have experience similar? 

Best Regards
Bjarne Sorensen

1 hour ago, SorensenDK said:

Dear Kiek - and others

I unfortunately have a new problem. When switching from version 3.61 to 3.8 I suddently saw P3D become unstable and it seemed like major lagging and framerates seemed like a frame every 2 - 4 seconds. I changed back to 3.61, and flew several trip without any incidents. Tonight I wanted to do some flying again, and my 3.61 notified me that it was outdated, and I should install 4.0. I did so, and approx. 1 hr into the flight, same thing happend again...it is like the system halted. 

I will try to investigate to give more further details, but just wanted to hear if you have heard about this? Can anything have happend between 3.61 and 3.80 to cause this?

Any users here that have experience similar? 

Best Regards
Bjarne Sorensen

That's weird. I run P3Dv4.5 5.4 without problems. I don't think PSXTraffic has anything to do with it.

Edited by kiek

Hi...

Its P3D V5. I have not tried v4. But I Only experienced the problem with the one time I tried installing v3.8.0 and now the first flight with V 4.0.0. Version 3.6.1 I flew lots of flights without any incidents, and also without PSXTraffic I have never seen this problem. 

Best regards

Bjarne 

17 minutes ago, SorensenDK said:

Its P3D V5. I have not tried v4.

Sorry for the typo. I fly P3Dv5.4

Edited by kiek