Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lennyt

Bloomin Blurries!

Image1-2.jpgAny ideas where I am going wrong?All sliders set to low. AA and AF controlled through Graphics drivers.AMD 64 3200+G8-KANSC-939 Mobo1Gb RAMRadeon 9800 ProI know I haven't got the greatest rig but it should at least handle the basics surely??Thanks,Graham

Guest cbuchner1

> "All sliders set to low"This may be caused by your "global max texture resolution"and probably because the detail setting for aircraft detailis also set to low.Try Medium or High settings on both of these sliders.

Guest fsxmissionguy

Graham,Your rig can provide you with better graphics, but you have two settings set too low (even for your rig).Move your Aircraft resolution slider (on the Settings page) to the right some (with your rig, I'd suggest Medium High.)Also, ensure that Global Texture Resolution is set to Very High. These two settings probably won't lower your FPS all that much.Cheers,Kevin

Thanks for the replies, that worked with the blurries a treat. I really think I might have to wait for a better rig to run it though, is quite intensive and takes a lot out of the game when you cant even have buidings!Thanks again.Graham

Guest Lennyt

I have no blurries with DX9 and SP2. I have horrendous blurries with SP2 and DX10.