Sign in to follow this  
=Hollywood=

Monument Valley Public Beta Available

Wasn't able to post the installer here at avsim due to file size limits, but it's available over at the flightsim.com file library...Feel free to re-distribute...Need some feedback with regards to performance issues and possible image degradation over time...Would be interested in finding out how it works above 250kts and also with terrain detail radius set to large, 100% and 5m DEM and 1m imagery...There are some bugs in the scenery such as one of the mitten buttes missing, no water mapping etc, but i need some help with regards to screenies and seeing how it runs across a spectrum of systems...CheersDean

Dean Mountford
Ultimate VFR

Guest j0nx

I have been trying to download this but keep getting All nodes are currently busy. Please try again later. I spent 10 days in monument valley earlier this summer and cant wait to try this. Thanks!

I got the same thing, first time I've got the all nodes busy since the early days of FS2004...Seemed a lot of people were downloading her...Be sure to grab screenies :-)

Dean Mountford
Ultimate VFR

Guest j0nx

this looks awesome. the rv camping ground where i stayed is even there. the grocery store across from gouldings as well. there does appear to be a number of monuments missing but im not sure if that is an issue with the fsg mesh or if you have the ability to place the correct monuments where they belong? beautiful area and love to vacation there and in moab when i can.

Hey Tom,From what I read at avsim the limit for files is 100mb... No FTP access either?The installer is 200mb+ I did try and re-render it so I could upload it to avsim but the compression still pushed it over 100mb on one file in the split so I gave up..Problem I also have is the Philippines has radio based broadband so the connection drops out too much and causes transfers to fail also... Especially troublesome when typhoons are around as the clouds can interfere with internet reliability...Even had trouble at flightsim.com with file transfer as their ftp site didn't support resume functions...Feel free to host the file at avsim tho if you are able :-)Cheers,Dean

Dean Mountford
Ultimate VFR