Sign in to follow this  

I have a little problem.

Since today I have been flying with SU14. I tried to fly from EDDM to EDDK 3 times today.

I always had the problem when I clicked on a few AI planes in Little Navmap to see their flight information.

Afterwards I couldn't operate a controller and the camera views no longer worked. Otherwise MSFS ran without problems.

All menus and settings were possible. The 738 PMDG also continued to function. But all the cameras and controllers didn't work.

Now I did the flight without Litle Navmap and everything worked.

I just wanted to report this briefly. I will continue to follow this. Maybe someone has the problem too.

I use; AI Flow, AI Ground, FSRealistic, AIG, Navigraph, ProATC SR, AIvlaSoft, GSX, Linker

Thanks Frank

Edited by f.skywalker

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 4080 S, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

Hi Alex,

It is crazy.

I never have this before SU14.

Over 100  ore more flights No Problems. It is hard to find. All Controllers do Not Work. The Mouse is working well in the Cockpit. The Mouse can Not used top change the Views. 

The First flight ends at the Gate.

The second during Taxi and the next before the rwy.

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 4080 S, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

No issues here.

I'd apply the usual procedure.

First disable aircraft traffic in the LNM sim connection dialog. Maybe this helps.
Remove (or better move to another folder like "Communit OFF") all add-ons. Then fly again.

Sorry that I cannot help much with this.

Alex

Thanks.

After some updates of  Windows 11 and some updates from my MSFS Tools i have 2 flights without some Problems. I Hope the Problem never comes back. Thanks for your Help and thanks for little navmap.

Frank from EDDM

6 minutes ago, f.skywalker said:

After some updates of  Windows 11 and some updates from my MSFS Tools i have 2 flights without some Problems. I Hope the Problem never comes back. Thanks for your Help and thanks for little navmap.

Glad to hear und Grüße aus der Nähe EDDF🙃