Sign in to follow this  
Vineguy

VS since update 1.35.21 for Bredok 737 Max

I know there are not many users of this aircraft, but I hope I can find a solution.

Since the update 1.35.21 when I click on VS and use my mouse to select VS to increase or decrease my VS it doesn't show up on the AP. However I can see the indicator move on the instrument panel. I have sent a email to the developer but no answer for the past two weeks.

Gigabyte P67A-UD3-B3 | Intel i-7700k  4.5 Ghz | RTX 3060 | 32GB OCZ DDR3, 1330 | 35" Curved Samsung monitor. | Windows 10 Home Pro Edition Premium | Samsung 1TB SSD | Samsung 1TB SSD |  UTLive/ P3DV5.3/ SF, AS P3D5.3  MSFS 2020.

53 minutes ago, Vineguy said:

I know there are not many users of this aircraft, but I hope I can find a solution.

Since the update 1.35.21 when I click on VS and use my mouse to select VS to increase or decrease my VS it doesn't show up on the AP. However I can see the indicator move on the instrument panel. I have sent a email to the developer but no answer for the past two weeks.

The last version was 1.7.1 or something like that. Check in the downloads of the store you purchased it from. Side note, I think Bredok is done, Simmarket removed all their products from sale. 

I was wondering how long it would take for some pompous jerk like you to make a comment like that. 

• Like 1

Gigabyte P67A-UD3-B3 | Intel i-7700k  4.5 Ghz | RTX 3060 | 32GB OCZ DDR3, 1330 | 35" Curved Samsung monitor. | Windows 10 Home Pro Edition Premium | Samsung 1TB SSD | Samsung 1TB SSD |  UTLive/ P3DV5.3/ SF, AS P3D5.3  MSFS 2020.

9 hours ago, YVR_23 said:

Do you know what gauge the 737 is using? Is it the Aboso 787 or 747?

I have no idea.

11 hours ago, FrankSalo said:

The last version was 1.7.1 or something like that. Check in the downloads of the store you purchased it from. Side note, I think Bredok is done, Simmarket removed all their products from sale. 

Yes, the last version is 1.7.1. Simmarket still lists it for sale.

10 hours ago, YVR_23 said:

Do you know what gauge the 737 is using? Is it the Aboso 787 or 747?

If I remember it was the Asobo 787. So that may be the source of OPs issues. No updates from Bredok post Avionics updates doesn't bode well. 

19 minutes ago, Vineguy said:

Yes, the last version is 1.7.1. Simmarket still lists it for sale.

Just checked and it doesn't. If you purchased it you can still click to the product page where it says "Inactive". But if you open a new window and go to simmarket where you aren't signed in you'll only see a crew addon for the 73M and all there other products are gone. 

3 minutes ago, FrankSalo said:

If I remember it was the Asobo 787. So that may be the source of OPs issues. No updates from Bredok post Avionics updates doesn't bode well. 

Just checked and it doesn't. If you purchased it you can still click to the product page where it says "Inactive". But if you open a new window and go to simmarket where you aren't signed in you'll only see a crew addon for the 73M and all there other products are gone. 

Just checked and they are 747.

1 minute ago, Vineguy said:

Just checked and they are 747.

Both were updated so with no update from Bredok I'm afraid there isn't anything we can do unfortunately. 

Thanks to all that had a helpful reply.

• Like 2

I found a fix for the CS777 which also had the same issue because it uses the 748 gauges. So below if this fixes your issue...

- Go to: MSFS\Official\OneStore\asobo-vcockpits-instruments-b747-8\html_ui\Pages\VCockpit
\Instruments\Airliners\B747_8\VSpeed

- Open B747_8_VSpeed.js with notepad.

You'll find the following:

class B747_8_VSpeed extends Boeing_FCU.VSpeed {
    get templateID() { return "B747_8_VSpeed"; }
    shouldBeVisible() {
        return SimVar.GetSimVarValue("L:AP_VS_ACTIVE", "number") === 1;
    }
}
registerInstrument("b747-8-vspeed-element", B747_8_VSpeed);
//# sourceMappingURL=B747_8_VSpeed.js.map

- Copy the following:

class B747_8_VSpeed extends Boeing_FCU.VSpeed {
    get templateID() { return "B747_8_VSpeed"; }
}
registerInstrument("b747-8-vspeed-element", B747_8_VSpeed);
//# sourceMappingURL=B747_8_VSpeed.js.map

Save it and VS should work. Make sure to make a copy of the original file in case you screw up.

I copied the link you have listed and it takes me to a web page. I am confused. Is there some where in the MSFS files I should be looking to find that?

Ok. Found where to find it. I deleted the original and entered the new lines and I still don't have my VS displayed on the autopilot.

Edited by Vineguy

When you say COPY the following, I assume you mean to remove the existing and replace with new that you show. Or do you mean to COPY the new lines below the existing lines?

• Like 1