Sign in to follow this  
protzler

traffic problems

can somebody please help me i am dessperth now i am serieus how can i make traffic work in my fs 2004 i only can see the fs 2004 traffic and so i want to know where from i can download files so that other airlines for m all over the world will be possible to see on my screen please help me:(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I think your best bet would be a traffic program, so it's all in one and you don't have to worry about it. There are several out there that do it, and I'm sure others will fill you in on the ones I missed.Ultimate Traffic (Flight 1 www.flight1.com) - it automatically add's the real flight schedules of many airlines, along with the aircraft, paint schemes, etc.My Traffic (aerosoft.com I think) - Pretty much the same thing. I'm not sure if it uses ALL real flights, but it does add military, general aviation, and corporate aviation to the program, unlike Flight 1. Traffic 2005 (www.justflight.com) - I don't know much about this program, but it looks to be about the same as the others.I personally would go with Flight 1 Ultimate Traffic, as there are updates so you can usually fly with the most recent schedule. The models are a little out of date, but they are still better than the default traffic. Flight 1 also has the best refund policy I've seen in case you don't like it.