Sign in to follow this  
nizar_AF

Users of moroccan airports

Hi All,

This is a request to users of moroccan airports in P3D and especially those who use the freeware Oujda Angads GMFO from the now defunct website Moroccan Virtual Air Association.

Upon rebuilding my PC and reinstalling P3D v5 and all sceneries I could not find the original zip file named MVAA Oujda Angads - GMFO (P3D5).rar and the file left from the previous installation seems to be corrupt or missing files as it cannot be displayed correctly.

The developper cannot be reached as the email address provided in his text file coming with the zip file does no longer exist either same as his website. So if anyone here uses that airport and can share the original zip file it would be great. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Fouad 

Fouad Chakib

Hi Fouad

I checked with the waybackmachine and the website itself did not contain files. They were stored externaly and these pages are not on the waybackmachine. Avsim has two other airports from the MVAA, but not yours. I don't have it and I  guess a lot of users here are not specialiced in Morocco, so little chances to get the file here.

Regards

Dan

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

Thank you Dan for taking the time to check this. Let's hope someday one user or maybe the developper stumble upon this post 🙂

Best regards,

Fouad

Fouad Chakib

Hi Fouad

I still have the files (unzipped).

https://i.imgur.com/jUWGa12.jpeg[/ispacer.pngSend me an MP with your email address. 😉

Gérard