Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest o76o

Ercan (LCEN) airport - How to add to FSX's airport list??

Hello all,I would love to add North Cyprus's Ercan airport to FSX's airport list. How would I do this??I have searched the forum and also the file library. I have found a file there titled "ERCAN ( LCEN ) Airport For North Cyprus" which I downloaded and had great difficulty in trying to install, probably because it is not compatible with FSX??Any ideas and suggestions greatfully received.Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The airport was in the initial release of FSX. It was removed in SP1.The easiest way would be to find an install of FSX before SP1 was applied - decompile the appropriate AP and cvx scenery files and create add-on airport from that data. The AP file has the base airport data - the cvx file has the terrain polygon data.The files are in the Scenery0702Scenery folder - APX56190.bgl & cvx5619.bgl.The airport had only a couple runways with minimal ground polygons in FS2004 - probably the same in FSX.

Hi, thanks for the reply.How would I go about decompiling this data. After extracting the data would I need to install sp1 again then decompile those files and add the data in and recompile it??Sorry, but I am a complete FS noob, last time I used MS FS was with my Amiga over 10 years ago! =/

deliver the defense and heat your ft will want, when however keeping an exquisite sensation of style. ugg boots their ft heat in higher altitudes also as being the surfers use the boots to heat up their feet just after a chilly
I agree, found my slippers in the garden shed, but still burnt my feet watching monty python cause I left the mother in law in the BBQ too long.