Sign in to follow this  
Corsten

LNM, is there way to see parking type?

Is there way to see assigned parking type in little nav map? I have difficulties to assign AI traffic to certain military airports. i just want to know, how is the parking spots typed so i can match my GAmod military traffic models with those. And those airports are 3rd party airports.

You can hover the mouse to see the type in the tooltip and there is also some color coding. See here: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/latest/en/MAPTHEMES.html

Parking GA

GA ramp with parking number and heading tick mark.

Parking Gate no JetwayParking Gate

Gate with number and heading tick mark. Second ring indicates availability of jetway.

Parking Cargo

Cargo ramp

Parking Mil

Military combat parking or cargo ramp.

Alex

12 hours ago, albar965 said:

You can hover the mouse to see the type in the tooltip and there is also some color coding. See here: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/latest/en/MAPTHEMES.html

Parking GA

GA ramp with parking number and heading tick mark.

Parking Gate no JetwayParking Gate

Gate with number and heading tick mark. Second ring indicates availability of jetway.

Parking Cargo

Cargo ramp

Parking Mil

Military combat parking or cargo ramp.

Alex

Is there no spesific data availeble? I mean i have to know,  is certain parking spots military_combat or military_cargo.  And there is also these: ramp_military_combat and ramp_military_cargo  and for example ga_small   . What is those?

taxipark_obj_1_list.png

There was one picture with dev mode in MSFS, that scenery dev can choose those also. 

In LNM manual, there is this image: _images/map_lnm.jpg

How can i get that kind a solution working? Do i have to change theme that has those tooltips included?

Edited by Corsten

38 minutes ago, Corsten said:

Is there no spesific data availeble?

What means specific data?

Mil combat and mil cargo are slightly different colors. This is PHNL from MSFS:

grafik.png

41 minutes ago, Corsten said:

How can i get that kind a solution working? Do i have to change theme that has those tooltips included?

Themes have nothing to do with tooltips. These are always available per default. Hover the mouse over the center of a parking spot and you see the tooltip including parking type.
Maybe you have to enable tooltips in LNM options?

Alex

1 hour ago, albar965 said:

What means specific data?

Mil combat and mil cargo are slightly different colors. This is PHNL from MSFS:

grafik.png

Themes have nothing to do with tooltips. These are always available per default. Hover the mouse over the center of a parking spot and you see the tooltip including parking type.
Maybe you have to enable tooltips in LNM options?

Alex

OK, i will check later today. Never ever had that tooltips showing. That would to the trick. I will also try MSFS dev mode and see the 3rd party airports parking radious´s, because something is wrong with one spesific airports. AI planes doesent inject there even i put the ai plane´s radious small enough.

The mil cargo and combat is an omission in the user manual. I'll add this for the 3.0 manual.

For the tooltip you really have to hover above the *center* of the parking. There are several settings for tooltips in options. Use the search for "tooltip" in the top left corner of the options dialog to find them if you use 3.0.2.beta.

Alex

1 hour ago, albar965 said:

The mil cargo and combat is an omission in the user manual. I'll add this for the 3.0 manual.

For the tooltip you really have to hover above the *center* of the parking. There are several settings for tooltips in options. Use the search for "tooltip" in the top left corner of the options dialog to find them if you use 3.0.2.beta.

Alex

Got it working, i had just outdated version of LNM. Thanks for support.

• Like 1