Sign in to follow this  
C414AC

Zulu Time

H there

I read on a different forum someone trying to implement zulu time onto their Stream Deck, and the solution was to create a local variable and reference it with the script below:

(E:ZULU·TIME,·Seconds)·3600·/·s1·flr·s2·l1·l2·-·60·s3·l2·l3·100·/·+·(>L:AaoZuluTime)·(E:LOCAL·TIME,·Seconds)·3600·/·s1·flr·s2·l1·l2·-·60··s3·l2·l3·100·/·+·(>L:AaoLocalTime)

But I'm getting Zulu time displayed as 1.60 and local time as 19. any ideas? I feel like I may have the RPN syntax wrong.

FYI true local time is 12:24pm and Zulu is 01:24am.

Thanks,

Cam.

Can you be more specific what the outcome should be? It seems like two floating point numbers are written into the LVars - but how are they displayed on the SD?

That would make it easier to figure what the script is trying to do - I don't really understand the code, sorry.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

OK, so I am just guessing blindly here: You are probably trying to get a floating point number where the digits in front of the decimal are the hours and those after the decimal point are the minutes - is that correct? In that case there is a multiplication missing in your script, between 60 and s3, in both cases

(E:ZULU·TIME,·Seconds)·3600·/·s1·flr·s2·l1·l2·-·60·*·s3·l2·l3·100·/·+·(>L:AaoZuluTime)·(E:LOCAL·TIME,·Seconds)·3600·/·s1·flr·s2·l1·l2·-·60·*·s3·l2·l3·100·/·+·(>L:AaoLocalTime)

But there is half a dozen ways of doing this, some more involved than others. 

LORBY-SI

On 2/16/2024 at 6:13 PM, Lorby_SI said:

Can you be more specific what the outcome should be? It seems like two floating point numbers are written into the LVars - but how are they displayed on the SD?

That would make it easier to figure what the script is trying to do - I don't really understand the code, sorry.

Firstly mate, you’re awesome. I note how quickly you reply to everyone and in depth.

I believe you actually wrote the code 😄. I copied it from a thread on fs.com from a few years back. There were 2 examples given, identical except and one was missing the multiplication.

I’ll add those back in and report back

cheers,

Cam.